Global Marketing Director- Luxury Fashion
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Benefits associated with a leading fashion brand
About this position:
Our client is a major Luxury Fashion and Fashion Accessories brand who are seeking to appoint a Global Marketing Director, ideally with significant European experience for premium fashion brands.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have full autonomy to develop and lead a global marketing and PR strategy.
- You will work closely with regional and global teams to align strategy and develop a unified global brand.
- Maximising revenue and profitability in very competitive markets, you will be leading a dynamic marketing team who thrive on results.
- Driving retail marketing initiatives you will consider the development of on-line stores and the related profitability.
- You must have a proven track record of driving profitability in either luxury fashion or consumer goods markets.
- Product development experience will be essential in order to lead a team who are eager to grow the organisation’s brand and deliver outstanding results.
- Direct to consumer E Commerce experience should be evident in your recent career, as will be your knowledge of Designer retailers and distributors.
- Ability to introduce initiatives at key times during the year, you will have a keen eye for competitive pricing and the full appreciation of your competitors.