Our client is a globally renowned multinational luxury consumer goods conglomerate with a variety of market leading brands spanning multiple categories. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint an experienced senior Marketing professional to lead the future development of one of their key global categories.
- Reporting directly to a member of the board you will enjoy overall responsibility and budgetary autonomy for the groups brand, innovation and customer experience strategy across all channels including being the group lead on current and future direct to consumer and digital platform growth agendas.
- Will lead and mentor a global multifunctional team, manage third parties whilst utilising group resources to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will work closely alongside commercial and business unit peers both at group and regional level to ensure overall business success and that growth targets are achieved.
- Degree educated, you will be an innovative internationally experienced senior marketing executive with the ability to prove you can drive commercial and brand performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- Will have managed sizable budgets in a relevant branded and ideally premium consumer goods/ FMCG environment with experience leading brand growth initiatives across traditional and modern routes to market
- Will be keen to work as part of a close-knit multinational team where you can contribute across all areas of business to exceed corporate targets. Fluency in multiple European languages would be highly advantageous.