Global Programmes Manager Ref: GPM/896/09
FMCG Food / Drink
£60 -75k Base
Full Exec Package, Bonus Commensurate to success
Friday, 5 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a global leading supplier of high tech capital equipment to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a global programmes executive to their leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the global Operations Director you will enjoy complete strategic accountability for all global programmes, working closely alongside peers in engineering, manufacturing and commercial to ensure optimum success in an international growth environment.
- Will regularly engage with customers both UK and abroad managing relationships at a senior level to ensure exceptional service levels and secure future business
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a global multidiscipline team from a UK base and to be the technical SME/ representative for the business with customers.
- With a mechanical or electrical engineering degree you will be a proven programme lead with the ability to prove you can add significant value in a technical engineering environment.
- Commercially astute you will see the benefits of working in a collaborative approach to business and have a solid technical understanding of food or pharma manufacturing standards/ requirements.
- A hands-on leader with Excellent communication skills you will be keen to join an organisation who give significant autonomy to their management whilst still working closely together to achieve results.