Global Sales Director Ref: GSD/896/18
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
£80 - £100K Base
Full Exec Package, Excellent personal bonus and Company LT incentive scheme
Sunday, 18 March, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading British Travel Management Company with an enviable portfolio of clients across various industries. Due to planned growth and investment, they are looking to appoint a Sales Director.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will own global sales, customer and account management agenda.
- Will lead and mentor an international sales team with 6 direct reports focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams in new and existing accounts.
- A hands on, client facing leadership role that involves significant international travel to support growth.
- Ideally Degree educated you will have a proven track record in corporate travel or a relevant service sales environment with the ability to prove you can increase sales.
- The commercial strength to lead and mentor a large multifunctional team with excellent customer facing presentation skills.
- With a consultative approach to sales you will be a skilled negotiator with the gravitas to represent the business globally.