Our client is a global leading international food group who have experienced significant growth in recent times across EMEA and APAC regions. Due to continued success and further planned growth they are looking for an experienced international Operations lead.
- Reporting directly to President – International markets, you will design and implement group level manufacturing and supply chain excellence agendas covering all facilities outside of the Americas.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with overall accountability for all Manufacturing and Supply chain performance.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success and be heavily involved in future development plans.
- Degree qualified you will be a rounded operations executive with experience leading manufacturing and supply chain functions including procurement in Food or Beverage on an international/ multisite platform.
- The ability to prove you can improve operational performance and business profitability through the implementation of your plan.
- Comfortable operating in a global role where extensive international travel will be required with the skills to lead a multicultural workforce.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref GVP/896/12 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection