Our client is a leading Geotechnical solutions contractor with a track record of delivering quality packages of works across the UK in multiple sectors. Due to the creation of a new division within the business they would now like to appoint a General Manager for the Rail sector.
- Will report to the Divisional Managing Director and have 4 direct reports.
- You will have full P&L responsibility with a view to growing the business over a given period.
- You will liaise closely with the client an review upcoming projects that are to be released on this Control Period.
- You will ideally be of degree education and have experience of running a P&L and a successful track record of working in the UK Rail Sector.
- You will have an extensive address book across the Rail sector and understand the importance of working in a collaborative manner.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.