Our client is an international food and nutritional products manufacturing group with revenues in excess of $1bn and several autonomous business units across the globe. They are succession planning and looking for their next Group CFO.
- Reporting directly to and partnering the CEO, you will hold complete strategic autonomy and accountability for a global/ group level finance agenda.
- Will lead, mentor and develop a group level finance function and actively engage with business unit/ regional directors and their teams to ensure group strategy and procedure coherence.
- Will partner the Chief Executive and senior leadership team to increase revenues & performance whilst owning further expansion initiatives (JV/ M&A etc) and effectively communicating potential risks. This role will play an integral part of the company’s future growths plans.
- A Degree educated chartered accountant you will have at least 5 years leadership experience within a similar sized relevant manufacturing environment.
- Experience successfully delivering international/ emerging market growth agendas including JV’s & Acquisitions would be highly advantageous.
- Will have worked closely alongside a group level executive team with exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead a multinational team.
- Comfortable with global travel, you will be keen to represent the business externally at the highest level within industry.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CFO/896/86 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection