Our client is a multi-billion turnover Media and Broadcasting company with a global footprint and an ever-growing portfolio of industry-leading and pioneering brands. Due to a recent retirement, they are looking to appoint an experienced Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Reporting directly to the Group’s executive board, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading group across the Globe.
- You will lead and mentor the senior management team throughout the Group’s various functions to deliver strong commercial and operational performance. You will develop and maintain a model of sustainability and growth.
- As a central figurehead, you will represent the company at the highest level and hold top to top relationships with key stakeholders and blue-chip clients throughout various channels.
- Of degree and most probably MBA calibre, you will have an extensive track record from within the Media/Broadcasting industry and ideally for blue-chip companies as a high-level executive.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to International customers within the industry. You will be a creative leader, with experience in developing and implementing pioneering initiatives.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role and representing a number of major global brands during a period of targeted growth.