Group Digital Director GDD/896/66
Future Executive Talent
Media & Digital
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full exec package Short and Long Term Incentives
About this position:
Our client is an established British Retail Group with a growing international presence. Due to planned growth across digital platforms they are looking to appoint an experienced digital channel expert.
- Reporting director to the Chief Executive, this general management position will assume complete responsibility for digital channel performance with an unrivalled dedicated budget to design and deliver a Global digital growth strategy focussing on increasing commercial and operational performance in both new and established markets.
- Will manage an investment plan to ensure exceptional customer service levels are maintained and to reduce third party spend whilst working closely alongside board level peers to exceed commercial growth and operational/ Customer service targets.
- An all-encompassing Ecommerce/ digital leadership position you will lead a multifunctional team with 8 direct reports and recruit where required to further international success.
- Degree educated you will have significant experience leading a digital channel trading function with the ability to prove you can increase channel performance within a relevant B2C/ consumer focused business environment.
- Both UK and International trading and operational experience is preferred but not essential.
- Will ideally have led a digital channel P&L including complete fulfilment operations/ supply chain functions preferably in a growth environment.