Our client is an award-winning British Food group strategically located in the UK. Due to major growth in UK markets they have restructured and are looking to appoint an operational Group Finance Director.
- A key member of the board, you will design, deliver and own the group’s finance strategy with autonomy and accountability to the French parent company.
- To lead, mentor and develop a multifunctional accounts team with 4 direct reports during a period of major transformation and growth across the UK in a high-profile leadership role.
- To travel when necessary to ensure parent group standards are achieved.
- To manage various change initiatives and assist board level peers across all areas of business to ensure further targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ideally Degree educated you will be a Chartered Accountant with the ability to prove you could add significant value to a £100m turnover, food organisation during a period of transformation and expansion.
- Experience working closely alongside an executive team with complete strategic ownership of a group finance function is required.
- The gravitas and ability to operate in an autonomous leadership position with excellent communication skills, you will be comfortable managing a multifunctional team and representing the business at the highest level within industry.
- Experience of distribution and logistics would be preferred, and French speaking would be beneficial.