Group Finance Director GFD/896/21
FMCG Food / Drink
Full Executive package, Short and Long-term incentives
Tuesday, 10 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a market leading British food group with numerous strategically located facilities across the UK and Europe. They are looking to appoint a group finance director to lead a group wide business transformation and growth agenda.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the Group CEO across all functions you will hold complete strategic autonomy and accountability for the group finance function
- Will lead mentor and develop an international team with 9 direct reports in a high-profile leadership position where, interacting with partners and customers at the highest level will be required.
- Will travel when necessary to ensure group standards are achieved at a local level.
- Ideally ACA qualified with a master's degree in accounting or business administration you will have 10+ years of progressively experience within a relevant business sector.
- Experience working closely alongside an executive leadership team is essential with the ability to act as the CEO’s strategic business partner across all functions
- The gravitas to operate at the highest level within the food industry during a period of major growth, you will be comfortable with travel and managing multifunctional teams