Group Financial Controller – Operations GFC/896/29
FMCG Food / Drink
£100k & Full Exec Package.
Short and Long term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a leading European food group who supply all channels in the UK from multiple manufacturing facilities. They are looking to appoint a Group Financial controller to design and deliver a group wide finance function for the first time.
- A senior management role encompassing a controlling role for operations across all sites and a financial reporting and analysis role The role is key support to the Operations and Commercial Directors in the business.
- Lead the preparation of consistent operational reporting on a weekly & monthly basis to all levels of management across operations.
- Ensure compliance by all site finance and administration teams with Group policies
- Liaise between all sites and any group projects or group cost centre processes and Drive the development of the upgrade and improvement of the financial reporting systems
- Deliver cost optimisation through the operations value chain
- Ideally degree educated with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, or similar) and 5 years+ financial reporting experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience in leading an accounting function comprising staff supervision, being a multi-site liaison and project coordination
- Experience in preparation of all areas of Financial Statements and standard control procedures