Our client is a privately owned manufacturer who supply all channels in the UK from multiple manufacturing facilities. They are looking to appoint a Group Financial controller to design and deliver a group wide finance function for the first time.
- A senior management role encompassing a controlling role for operations across all sites and a financial reporting and analysis role The role is key support to the Operations and Commercial Directors in the business.
- Lead the preparation of consistent operational reporting on a weekly & monthly basis to all levels of management across operations.
- Ensure compliance by all site finance and administration teams with Group policies
- Liaise between all sites and any group projects or group cost centre processes and Drive the development of the upgrade and improvement of the financial reporting systems
Deliver cost optimisation through the operations value chain
- Ideally degree educated and “big 4” trained with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, or similar) and 5 years+ financial reporting experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience in leading an accounting function comprising staff supervision, being a multi-site liaison and project coordination
- Experience in preparation of all areas of Financial Statements and standard control procedures