Our client is a leading British Bakery group who manufacture and supply a range of products for UK Grocery and Foodservice markets. Due to major growth, they have restructured the senior leadership team and are now looking to appoint a multisite operations lead for the first time.
- Reporting to the MD you will design and deliver a multisite manufacturing excellence agenda to achieve and exceed group targets
- Will utilise modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with initially 8 direct reports.
- Will work closely alongside other members of the senior leadership team and input where required to ensure further business success.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have the ability to prove you can increase operational performance in a food manufacturing environment. Previous multisite experience is not essential.
- Excellent team leadership and development skills with the ability to prove you can lead by example to deliver group goals and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Will be keen to operate in a hands-on leadership role that involves leading and mentoring a multifunctional team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.