Our client is an award winning and leading British Food Manufacturer with a rapidly growing UK and International manufacturing footprint. Due to major growth in recent times they have created a new Group structure and are looking to appoint an OPEX lead to drive a multisite agenda for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the Group MD and working closely alongside the Group Operations Director, you will have complete autonomy over the design and delivery of a Multi-Site quality and productivity focused Operational Excellence strategy.
- Will act as the Group Subject Matter expert on lean and continuous improvement best practices, you will drive an excellence agenda to deliver global best in class results across all operational functions.
- Will work closely alongside senior operational business leaders at site and group level and assist where required in the overall success of the business in a growth environment. UK and international travel will be required.
- Will build and lead a dedicated OPEX function to ensure continued success.
- Degree educated, you will have an extensive successful background in a FMCG manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can design and deliver OPEX agendas to increase business performance.
- A lean and CI ambassador with exposure to all areas of business improvement.
- Extensive experience of the technical/ regulatory requirements of UK grocery customers. International exposure preferred.