Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture and supply a variety of added value fresh and frozen products to UK grocery and foodservice markets. They are entering a period of planned growth and expansion in the UK and have restructured their senior leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the Managing director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will be fully responsible for the management and control of all resources associated with the groups technical function with complete accountability for food safety, quality, legality, customer service and compliance across 10+ manufacturing facilities.
- Will act as the key contact and develop close relationships with customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies whilst working closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions.
- Will deliver a group wide excellence strategy and manage the development of your technical leaders across multiple manufacturing facilities to achieve optimum performance levels
- Ideally holding degree level food science qualifications, you will be an experienced senior quality/ technical executive with significant experience in the UK food sector.
- Previous multisite leadership experience is preferred however not essential.
- Commercial astute you will have the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level, especially in front of customers.