Group Operations Director GOD/445x/11
Utilities and Energy
Benefits: Car Allowance and Annual bonus - negotiated STIP to 50%, LTIP negotiable
- To lead the Operational strategy and consistent performance of 4 operating companies within the UK civil construction and utilities sectors.
- To develop strategic and operational plans to meet the current and future operational and development requirements for the 4 businesses.
- To champion SHEQ within the company bringing innovation for continuous improvement.
- To deliver consistent commercial performance and operational results.
- You will be driven, mentally agile and have a high-quality civil engineering degree or equivalent and be genuinely passionate about the Built Environment.
- Able to demonstrate successful leadership of SHEQ compliance and out performance.
- You will have developed and lead a harmonious multidisciplinary team including head strong but effective managers.
- Commercially astute with direct operational or multiple project P&L experience.