Our client is a globally renowned business entertainments group with venues and services across the globe. They are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service levels and invest heavily in their employees. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Group Procurement Director
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior management you will design and deliver a global best practice procurement strategy covering all group product and service categories.
- Will manage existing relationships and search for new suppliers to maximise profitability and generate new opportunities.
- Manage a group level function with 6 direct reports whilst leading and mentoring regional and category teams globally.
- Will engage with blue chip and regional specialist suppliers representing the business at a senior level
- Degree qualified you will have held complete strategic responsibility for a procurement strategy ideally managing budgets above £500m across both direct and indirect categories.
- The ability to prove you have increased profitability through the delivery of your plans with outstanding communication, negotiation & influencing skills.
- The ability to prove you can operate in an autonomous role with the gravitas to represent a business on a global scale.
- Fluent English is a must, a 2nd language would be an advantage.