Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of predominately added value frozen foods with an enviable UK customer base and growing export market. Following a recent acquisition and further expansion plans they are looking to appoint a commercially rounded sales director to design and deliver their future growth agenda.
- A key member of the board you will lead a multifunction team with complete strategic responsible for the group’s growth agenda.
- Focussing on growing revenues with established UK Customers, you will design and deliver a pan European business development strategy across both new and existing channels.
- Will represent the business at the highest level within industry and work closely alongside customers to ensure short and long term joint business plans are achieved and exceeded.
- You will have a successful track record in the UK food sector with the ability to prove you can add significant value to a private label focussed food business.
- Will be keen to operate in a broad customer facing commercial leadership position that requires both a hands on and strategic approach to further the success of the business.
- With extensive experience supplying UK grocers you will have significant exposure to long term supplier agreements.
- An excellent record in people development with the gravitas and communication skills to represent the business on an international stage.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: SGD/896/56 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection