Our client is a leading construction products manufacturer who due to restructuring and growth are looking to appoint a Group Sales & Marketing Director to establish a cohesive strategy for their 7 UK companies with a turnover of £300m+.
- Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director, you will be responsible for the generation of new business and the retention of existing key accounts.
- You will direct the existing sales team, update the national sales plan and oversee all sales aspects of the business ensuring the alignment with product marketing strategies.
- Both a highly customer facing role and internal leadership you will lead by example to ensure both growth and respective commercial return.
- You will ideally have a successful track record operating in a multi-divisional business in both a strategic and operational capacity.
- You will possess the appropriate skills to manage and motivate your UK Sales Directors, sales support and marketing teams with experience operating at board level and a proven track record of delivering success.
- You will be an excellent communicator, negotiator and above all a strong driven and focussed leader with the desire to achieve success.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting. GSMD/445x/11 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.