Our client a leading global insurer who are looking to appoint a Head of Catastrophe Modelling in line with their strategic growth plans. Ideally you will have RMS and AIR exposure, to be involved in all lines of business and interact closely with Brokers and Clients.
- Develop and implement catastrophe modelling strategy and act in advisory capacity to senior management across the business.
- Conduct technical modelling utilising approved models and tools.
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on catastrophe exposure drivers and portfolio optimization to enable sound decision making and drive company growth.
- Experience in Commercial insurance with proficient knowledge of all areas of the cat model.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
- Excellent understanding of Lloyds Reporting.