Our client is a leading property developer/ builder. They have a long-term vision to become the best in sector and they are putting together programmes to deliver industry innovative designs. They are seeking to appoint a Head of Civil Design and Engineering to lead the existing civil and infrastructure design team on a day to day basis.
- You will have full accountability for engineering across numerous projects with responsibility for both tendering and delivery.
- You will lead a department with responsibilities for ensuring designs are delivered expediently, economically and where innovation is encouraged.
- You will define strategy establish company standards to ensure that all activities meet current and future international standards.
- You will be a graduate engineer of 1st class 2:1 standard with expertise gained in the Utilities/ construction / building sector for either client’s consultant or contractor. Experience of multi storey domestic developments would be a distinct advantage.
- You will have very strong technical and commercial skills.
- You will have experience running engineering design teams / departments delivering excellent, demonstrable results.