Head of Commercial EMEA
FMCG Food / Drink
30% personal and company bonus
About this position:
Our client is a leading processor and supplier of commodity-based ingredients to UK and International food & beverage manufacturers. Due to promotion they are looking to appoint a Head of Commercial/ Director designate.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing leadership role where you will focus on increasing profitable revenue streams across new and existing accounts in Europe, Middle East and African markets.
- Will design and deliver customer centric growth plans and work alongside peers to ensure optimum service levels and sales growth are achieved.
- With overall responsibility for Sales, Key account management, Marketing, Customer service and NPD/I, you will lead a team with 5 direct reports and utilise group resources to ensure targets are achieved.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record in B2B food or ingredient sales with the ability to lead by example to achieve results.
- Significant exposure to UK food or beverage manufacturing customers ideally both blue-chip multinational and SME. International/ EMEA experience preferred but not essential.
- You will be an excellent relationship builder with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level.