Our client is a rapidly growing supplier of fresh foods to the foodservice market with an enviable customer base. Due to further planned growth, they are looking to appoint a commercial lead.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will operate in an autonomous leadership position with overall responsibility for the profitability of both supplier and customer contracts.
- Will lead and mentor a team and work closely alongside peers in operations and sales to ensure all contracts achieve optimum profit.
- Will actively engage with customers and suppliers and represent the business at a senior level.
- Degree educated you will have a proven track record in the food sector with the ability to prove you have increased commercial performance.
- You will be used to developing close working customer and supplier relationships with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join a rapidly growing food company who are focussed on maintaining their No.1 reputation in the UK market.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: HOC/896/20 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection