Our client is a privately-owned British food group who import food products for UK Grocery and foodservice markets. They have grown significantly in recent times with plans to reach £100m turnover in the next 5 years. They are looking to appoint a head of commercial to drive this growth.
- Reporting to the MD and majority shareholder you will hold complete strategic responsibility for commercial performance in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional commercial team including dedicated sales & marketing executives to drive profitable revenues, working closely alongside peers across all areas of business to ensure targets are achieved.
- Will engage with blue-chip customers at the highest level and target further growth across new and existing accounts.
- Will have extensive exposure to UK Grocery customers with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams within the UK food sector.
- The gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within industry with exceptional customer facing communication skills.
- The ability to prove you have worked with customers through a collaborative approach and ideally, an understanding/ previous experience designing long term agreements with top Grocers.