Head of Digital Marketing Ref HODM/896/09
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Marketing, PR & Advertising
Commensurate to success
Friday, 5 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a British FMCG business with a leading market share across various premium brands in the UK and abroad. Due to planned growth through digital channels, a new role has been created on the senior management team.
- Will design and deliver a digital marketing strategy with full strategic and budgetary responsibility across all channels to increase brand awareness and ultimately, profitable revenue streams.
- Will grow, lead and mentor a digital marketing team recruiting where required to further the success of the function.
- Will utilise modern marketing methods whilst constantly seeking new innovative channels to increase Customer/ brand awareness and work with third party agencies and wholesale customers to drive growth.
- A commercially astute digital marketing expert, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to prove you can drive success across digital channels.
- Extensive experience driving success across social media channels with the gravitas to operate on an international stage.
- Good project management skills with the ability to represent the business with customers and third-party agencies.