Our client is a leading UK house builder operating within the new build housing market. Due to sustained organic growth they now wish to appoint an experienced and proven Head of Engineering working in the East Midlands region.
- Reporting directly to the Technical Director you will manage the technical quality of engineering design including the development of and the monitoring of the adherence to a range of technical standards.
- You will manage a growing team of engineers through discipline heads to promote and deliver technical excellence in providing leading edge innovative but robust cost solutions.
- You will be a degree educated professional with a strong background in engineering and construction. It is likely you will be chartered and have further engineering qualifications.
- You will have demonstrable knowledge of a wide variety of construction techniques with a strong track record of success in the construction/ housebuilding sector.
- You will be keen to join a progressive organisation which adapts to changing challenges and market or environmental demands.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.