Head of Engineering / Operations HEO/706x/08
FMCG / Consumer Goods
FMCG Food / Drink
Executive Package / STIP / LTIP
About this position:
Our client is a Manufacturing division of a Global business. Due to a planned programme of expansion, they wish to appoint a Head of Engineering to further compliment their executive managerial team.
- You will be responsible for the professional delivery of the production upgrades and process transformation, talent development, milestone delivery to requested schedule, budget and quality requirement.
- To assist in spearheading strategic planning for all engineering and new product introduction activities and drive outstanding performance to get the best out of the engineering and operational team to meet current KPI’s and growth plans.
- To work closely with your counterparts in business development, operations and quality to ensure business targets and compliance requirements are met consistently at the highest levels.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical engineering background in food or liquid production. Experience within a food / chemical manufacturing environment with a relevant degree qualification.
- With confident presentation skills you will have the ability to provided technical documentation and costing information for commercial investment. You will have strong leadership, communications, collaboration, mentoring and interpersonal skills.
- You will have experience of managing cost, quality and delivery requirements of internal and external customers.