Our client is a leading water utility. They are significantly ramping up their in house engineering resource and seek a Head of Engineering to drive innovation and out performance of the AMP7 business plan.
- You will manage the technical quality of engineering design including the development of and the monitoring of the adherence to a range of technical standards.
- You will manage a growing team of engineers through discipline heads to promote and deliver technical excellence in providing leading edge innovative but robust and lowest whole life cost solutions for network and process assets.
- You will be a water industry professional with a first degree in chemical engineering, civil engineering or other relevant degree. It is likely you will be chartered and have further engineering qualifications.
- You may be a technical manager or discipline lead with the potential to step up.
- You will be a strong team player and people leader with design experience in a world class capital delivering organisation.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ref: HE/729/48
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd