Our client is a leading British manufacturing group who manufacture a range of added value products for UK retail customers. They are looking to appoint a Head of Finance into a new role to deliver significant growth plans/ Will become a Director role in the Short-Mid term.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the finance department of a business with plans to reach £300m turnover in the next 5 years
- A rounded strategic leadership position with 4 direct reports you will contribute across all areas of business to ensure overall success.
- Will work closely alongside director level peers with overall responsibility for commercial agreements with blue-chip customers.
- Will lead all future investment initiatives which will include new build manufacturing facilities.
- Degree educated and big 4 trained, you will have a successful track record in an FMCG manufacturing environment with an understanding of UK retailer commercial requirements.
- The ability to prove you can increase business performance through managing key supplier and customer relationships with the ability to lead a multi-functional team in a both a strategic and hands-on capacity.
- Experience leading planned growth initiatives inhouse or in a consultancy capacity would be highly advantageous.