Our client is a Rapidly growing manufacturer of FMCG products. Due to significant growth plans, they have restructured their senior management team and are looking to appoint a Head of Logistics.
- Reporting to the board you will hold complete strategic budgetary responsibility for front and back end logistics and warehousing operations.
- Will manage a multi-functional workforce and work closely alongside senior leadership peers and third parties to ensure group targets are achieved.
- Will engage with UK and International suppliers and customers and assist where required in wider business areas during a period of major investment and growth.
- Will have experience managing supply chain, warehousing or distribution budgets within the FMCG sector.
- Commercial astute with exceptional communication and negotiation skills and the gravitas to represent a growing brand with blue chip customers.
- The ability to lead, mentor and develop a team in a fast-paced environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref HOL/896/14 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection