Head of Manufacturing Operations
Company Car or Allowance, Bonus – Commensurate with success
About this position:
Our client is looking to appoint a Head of Manufacturing Operations to develop and implement the manufacturing and supply chain strategies for the business.
- You will be responsible for assigning and scheduling work, monitoring workflow to ensure timely completion to the clients’ satisfaction.
- To drive operational efficiency improvements through the development and implementation of effective systems and procedures.
- To adopt and adapt the principals of lean methodology into both the bid process and subsequent operational delivery.
- You will ideally be degree educated with proven experience of working within an engineering/manufacturing environment. A proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- You will have a firm understanding of lean manufacturing and a track record of leading cross functional teams. A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to relationship building, both internally and externally.
- The role will involve client interaction, ensuring that the business resources are continually able to satisfy client demands, expectation and market change.