Head of Marketing HMK/896/60
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
full executive package and 30% bonus
About this position:
Our client is an internationally recognised premium brand with a presence across various categories including Fashion and Accessories. Due to planned growth in the UK marketplace they are looking to appoint a UK marketing lead.
- Reporting directly to the Chief executive and working closely alongside commercial peers, you will enjoy overall responsibility and budgetary accountability for the groups brand and customer experience strategy in the UK.
- Will build, lead and mentor a dedicated function and manage third party agencies to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will work closely alongside customers and commercial peers to ensure brand and customer experience targets are achieved across both b2b and B2c trading platforms.
- Degree educated and ideally blue-chip trained, you will be an innovative marketing executive with the ability to prove you can drive commercial/ brand performance in a relevant consumer goods category.
- Will have experience managing sizable budgets in the FMCG sector with the ability to lead and mentor a multifunctional team.
- Will be keen to work in a growth environment where you can contribute across all areas of business to deliver exceptional growth.