Our client is an award-winning British bakery group company who manufacture and supply products to UK and international Grocery retail customers. Due to planned growth and investment across various UK manufacturing facilities, they are looking to appoint a group OPEX lead for the first time
- Reporting directly to the board you will have complete autonomy over the design and delivery of a Multi-Site quality and productivity focused operational excellence strategy focusing on increasing group manufacturing performance during a time of major investment across all operational functions.
- Company expert for OPEX, LEAN and CI, you will mentor individuals at all levels to drive an excellence agenda and deliver best in class manufacturing/ performance results.
- A key element to this role will be to recruit, lead and mentor a dedicated, group level operational excellence team/ function for the first time.
- Of degree calibre, you will have an extensive successful background delivering operational excellence agendas in a relevant food manufacturing environment.
- A lean and CI ambassador with the ability to prove you can deliver performance improvements across all areas of manufacturing operations.
- A solid understanding of the relevant technical requirements of UK Grocery retail customers with the ability to build a high performing team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ref: OPX/896/32 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection