Head of Operational Excellence Ref HOPX/896/09
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full Exec Package, Bonus short and long-term incentives
Friday, 5 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is an award winning and global leading British Manufacturer with a rapidly growing international manufacturing footprint. Due to European expansion, they are looking to appoint an OPEX lead to drive a multisite agenda for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the board you will have complete autonomy over the design and delivery of a global Multi-Site quality and productivity focused Operational Excellence strategy.
- SME lean and continuous improvement, you will drive an excellence agenda to deliver global best in class manufacturing results.
- Will work closely alongside peers and assist where required in the overall success of the business in a major international growth environment. UK and international travel will be required.
- Will recruit, lead and mentor a global operational excellence team/ function.
- Of degree calibre, you will have an extensive successful background in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- A lean and CI ambassador with the ability to prove you can deliver improvements across all areas of operations.
- A solid understanding of relevant technical requirements.