Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture and supply a range of chilled and frozen added value food products for UK and European grocery and foodservice markets. Due to major growth they have restructured and are looking to appoint a proven multisite operations lead.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will deliver group manufacturing and supply chain excellence agendas across numerous facilities in the UK.
- Will deliver group level standards and practices whilst utilising modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a team of site general managers to achieve and exceed group targets.
- Will work closely alongside other members of the senior leadership team and board to ensure overall business success during a period a major investment, growth and international expansion.
- You will have a proven track record leading multisite operations in a relevant regulated manufacturing environment, direct category experience would be highly advantageous.
- With exceptional communication skills, you will be a true team player who is keen to be part of a close-knit team where you can input across all areas of business to ensure overall success.
- Excellent team leadership and development skills with the ability to prove you can lead by example to deliver group goals.