Our client is a leading multinational Engineering group operating across the life cycle of assets in the Power Generation sector with a reputation for innovation and delivery from full EPC turnkey to maintenance. They are now looking to recruit a Head of Project Controls for their office in Asia.
- Reporting to the Director of Projects you will lead the regional project controls team developing and managing staff and robust systems & policies, forecasting & cost reporting.
- With direct responsibility for the function on projects across Asia you will manage Planning, Scheduling, Cost Engineering, Manpower etc working closely with Heads of department.
- Degree in Engineering qualified with 10 years plus expertise in scheduling and cost engineering within the EPC sector, ideally on Power projects.
- You will have up to date knowledge of Primavera and lead a team of Project Controls staff.
- You will be technically and commercially astute with the gravitas to lead and develop a first-class team.