Our client is a well-established manufacturer of a comprehensive range of capital equipment products supplying largely into the medical and scientific sectors. They are a global leader in their field with an established client base throughout the UK and Internationally.
- Reporting into the main board, you will be responsible for all sales activity throughout the UK and Internationally.
- To deliver annual budgeted sales, managing key customer relationships, developing market share and delivering sustainable profitable revenue growth.
- There will be a degree of international travel involved in the role.
- Ideally you will be degree educated with a sales background in a technically based capital equipment product. Experience within the medical or scientific sectors are not essential, as full product training will be given. Experience of international sales will be an important criterion of the role.
- The company are looking for succession planning within the business, so you will be keen to step up to a main board position within the near future.