Our client Is a leading private owned Irish food group who manufacturer and supply a range of added value frozen foods to UK & ROI grocery retail and foodservice markets. Following a major investment programme, they are entering a period of planned growth and are looking to bring in new talent to manage their sales function.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will hold full commercial accountability for multiple retail and foodservice accounts across the UK and Ireland
- Will lead a small team in a hands-on leadership role and develop close working relationships with customers at a senior level.
- Extensive travel across UK and ROI will be required where you will focus on increasing profitable revenues through established accounts.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in a fast paced food category with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues in a hands on role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who are targeting growth by delivering exceptional customer service levels across all functions.