Our client is leading manufacturer and supplier of added value ingredient products to UK foodservice and good and beverage manufacturing customers. Due to planned growth, they are looking to appoint a rounded a head of sales to lead a rounded commercial function.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing leadership role to manage and grow new and existing accounts across the UK foodservice channel.
- Will actively target new business and lead customer specific NPD initiatives from the front, working closely alongside customers and peers at group level across all functions to ensure optimum service levels are achieved.
- Will lead and mentor a team with a dedicated team and utilise dedicated group operational resources to exceed targets.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record supplying the UK Foodservice sector with the ability to lead by example to increase profitable revenue streams.
- Experience working in collaborative manner with customers is essential i.e. you will have experience creating a solution alongside customers/ delivering customer centric NPD initiatives in an added value food/ beverage environment.
- You will be an excellent communicator/ relationship builder with the gravitas to represent a market leading food business at the highest level.