Our client is a highly successful International food group who supply a range of premium chilled and frozen foods to UK wholesale and foodservice markets. They are looking to increase commercial performance in the UK and have a created a new role.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and deliver a sales strategy to increase sales in the UK.
- Will utilise group resources whilst working closely alongside peers and customers to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to target growth across both new and existing accounts.
- Experience of the UK food sector is essential with the ability to prove you can improve profitable sales across UK wholesale and foodservice markets.
- You will be keen to operate through both a strategic and hands on approach in an autonomous role.
- The necessary skills to build, lead and mentor a team as the UK business grows including establishing a commercial office.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.