Our client- is a global manufacturer of branded food products to the retail and foodservice sectors. Due to continued expansion in the UK they wish to appoint a Head of Supply Chain and Planning for their Midlands based operation.
• Reporting into the UK Managing Director you will be responsible for 2 distribution operations with 25 staff, including 2 Warehouse Managers and a UK planning Manager.
• With an £11 million budget responsibility, you will manage and facilitate all facets of supply chain management between the UK businesses and 3PL’s providers.
• To deliver against all budgeted cost reduction initiatives and KPI’s, developing a ‘cost to serve’ model and focus on deliverables that result from this work.
• To drive continuous improvement in inventory control through development of processes and fostering cross-functional working with, operations, sales, NPD and finance.
• Degree educated Supply Chain Leader, motivated and performance focused, an assertive team player with a hands-on approach, ideally with experience within a fast paced and ever-changing food environment.
• The ability to inspire and challenge those around them, combining strategic SCM experience with strong commercial and negotiation skills.
• Able to promote a strong and stable team culture. An ambitious individual, capable of influencing cross functionality, especially with marketing and operations, but also the broader executive team.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.