Our client is a global leading FMCG group with branded and Private label products present across all major international markets and channels. Due to planned growth in the UK, they are looking for fresh talent and are looking to appoint a Commercial Innovation Director.
- Reporting directly to the UK Chief Executive Officer and a key member of the senior leadership team you will operate in a highly autonomous, commercially rounded leadership position with complete responsibility for the UK innovation strategy.
- Will manage an £multimillion annual budget whilst leading and mentoring a multifunctional team across Marketing, Consumer Research/ Insight and product design to create and deliver both short and long term business strategies.
- Will work closely alongside peers in both commercial and operational/ technical leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Will establish joint business research programmes with customers and lead full lifecycle new product development and launch initiatives to grow UK market share.
- Educated to degree level in a technical or Marketing/ Business discipline, you will be a customer centric, creative and innovative senior commercial executive with significant experience leading multi-functional teams in the FMCG sector.
- Experience managing sizable budgets in a relevant manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can design and deliver successful new product Initiatives and launches.
- The ability to prove you can utilise complex consumer data to increase business performance in a fast paced business, you will be keen to operate in a growth environment.