Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of bakery products with a leading market share across Grocery and foodservice markets. They have an immediate required for an interim Site leader that could go permanent following a 12-month initial contract.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering both manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve site performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service and operational performance levels through superior leadership and quality focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Proven track record in the food manufacturing sector with the ability to lead a multidiscipline team to achieve set goals. Would suit either proven site leads/ directors or functional leaders looking for their first site ownership position.
- Extensive exposure to the technical requirements of the UK grocers.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who is focussed on superior quality, customer service and staff development.