Our client is an award-winning British food company who manufacture and supply both branded and private label food products to UK Grocery and wholesale markets. Due to planned growth and investment across various UK manufacturing facilities, they are looking to appoint an interim OPEX lead.
- Reporting directly to the board you will have complete autonomy over the design and delivery of a Multi-Site quality and productivity focused operational excellence strategy focusing on increasing group manufacturing performance during a time of major investment across all operational functions.
- Company expert for OPEX, LEAN and CI, you will mentor individuals at all levels to drive an excellence agenda and deliver best in class manufacturing/ performance results.
- A key element to this role will be to recruit, lead and mentor a dedicated, group level operational excellence team/ function for the first time.
- Of degree calibre, you will have an extensive successful background delivering operational excellence agendas in a relevant food manufacturing environment.
- A lean and CI ambassador with the ability to prove you can deliver performance improvements across all areas of manufacturing operations.
- A solid understanding of the relevant technical requirements of the UK food sector with the ability to build a high performing team.