Our client is a leading distributor of engineering equipment and consumables in the North and Midland territories. Holding a high level of experience within Manufacturing and Engineering they cover all aspects of improving site productivity from both a distribution and continuous improvement point of view. Due to ongoing growth they are looking to appoint an experienced Internal Sales person to join a fast-paced successful team.
- Based in West Yorkshire you will be responsible for dealing with client requirements on a daily basis, often at a technical level.
- You will liaise with your internal colleagues and the external sales team in order to maximise potential growth in line with the company’s strategic development plans.
- You will frequently speak with suppliers to the business to ensure on time deliveries and correct pricing on orders. Negotiations to achieve the best deal available on a range of high quality products will also be required.
- Experience within an MRO, Engineering or Manufacturing environment. Previous experience within tooling or inventory control would be advantageous.
- An understanding of engineering in general with a technical mindset is essential along with the ability to understand technical requirements and align these requirements with products available.
- Being part of a successful team, you will be expected to quickly develop strong, trust-based relationships with existing and new potential clients.