Internal Sales/ Sales Administration ISSA/246/18
Logistics & Distribution
Saturday, 3 March, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the haulage and logistics sectors. Due to recent successful business growth they require a new internal sales and administration member to join their fast-paced sales environment.
- Preparation and management of all new orders for submission to the various group manufacturing plants.
- Liaising with regional sales managers and colleagues to ensure efficient service levels throughout Europe.
- Development of customer quotations and responsible for administration on both sales enquiries and sales asset management.
- Involvement in planning and execution of corporate and customer relation events.
- Technical experience or knowledge in automotive or transport related industries would be beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner and above average communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Comfortable and proficient with demanding workloads whilst having the self-motivation to organise workloads efficiently.
- Experience in a sales support role is essential.