International Development Manager IDM/219/41
FMCG Food / Drink
Full exec package, bonus commensurate to success
About this position:
Our Client is a rapidly growing drinks company with a number of successful and globally recognisable brands. Due to further planned growth they are looking to appoint 2 International Development Managers.
- Reporting to the Managing Director International you will enjoy complete responsibility for the development of an international region.
- Will manage both subsidiary and distribution partners at a senior level to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- This role will involve an element of international travel, up to 30% of the time.
- Of degree calibre you will have a proven track record in a relevant consumer goods sector with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams internationally from a UK base.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ideally multilingual minimum English plus one European language.