Our client is a global leading food brand with group revenues exceeding $4bn. Due to promotion they are looking for an experienced key account manager to lead and further develop their presence in European Grocery retail markets.
- Reporting director to the EMEA board and a key member of the commercial leadership team in the region, you will target growth across European Grocery retail accounts in a highly autonomous role.
- Will work closely alongside commercial and supply chain peers to ensure overall business success.
- Act as the brand ambassador across European retail accounts you will create collaborative relationships with customers to increase sales and market share
- Will have a successful track record in branded FMCG sales in Europe with significant exposure to Grocer retail customers/ relevant buying groups in the region.
- The ability to create strong collaborative relationships at all levels, you will be comfortable with regular international travel.
- Fluent English, additional language skills would be advantageous.