Our client is a globally recognisable travel, leisure and entertainments group who are embarking on a major transformation program in 2019. Due to planned change they are looking outside of their own for an international marketing director to drive a new strategy.
- Reporting to the Group Commercial Director you will enjoy overall responsibility and budgetary accountability for the groups brand and customer experience strategy across all channels
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team and manage third party agencies whilst utilising group resources to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will work closely alongside peers in Commercial and operational leadership positions to ensure overall business success and that growth targets are achieved.
- Degree educated, you will be an innovative marketing director with the ability to prove you can drive commercial performance through the deployment of your strategy
- Will have managed sizable budgets in a change environment and ideally have experience driving new business revenues across b2c/ digital channels.
- Will be keen to work in a growth environment where you can contribute across all areas of business to ensure growth.